Please find below the list of safety measures we are implementing. We encourage everyone attending to follow these guidelines to make sure your experience at Nashville Starz is as enjoyable and as safe as possible!
1) The Ballroom will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected throughout the event.
2) According to State of Tennessee Face coverings are strongly encouraged for all persons in all public places where close proximity to others is anticipated. All Spectators will be required to wear Face Coverings.
We will keep you updated on all the local Goverment Guidelines!
3) Will masks or face shield be required while dancing?-We are leaving this choice to you! We want our Beautiful Dancers feeling as safe and as comfortable as possible. Wearing Face coverings is optional on the dance floor, but recommend!
4) We will create a schedule with less couples on the dance floor and will create rounds, if necessary!
5) All our Officials, Staff, Judges and all Starz employees will be wearing masks to keep you more comfortable and secure!
6) Hand sanitizers & masks will be available for all the attendees!
7) Everyone will be asked to sign a Covid-19 Waiver prior to entering the Ballroom.
8) Temeperature will be taken upon entering the Ballroom from everyone attending the event.
9) Our amazing Sheraton Grand Hotel and staff is committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with expert protocols for working to defeat COVID-19. Consisting of in-house and outside experts in food and water safety, hygiene and infection prevention, and hotel operations. Sheraton Cleanliness Council is redefining cleaning and safety standards.
They will actively monitor and evolve solutions to ensure continued focus on the health and safety of all Sheraton guests and associates.
Please find below some essential hotel information:
The health and wellbeing of Sheraton guests and team are of paramount importance to us. Through our partnership with Ecolab, we adhere to rigorous cleaning standards based upon guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We have installed over 50 hand sanitizer stations throughout the hotel for both our guest and associates to use along with social distancing signage and floor decals as friendly reminders for everyone.
The Sheraton Grand follows all Nashville and State mandates including occupancy limits, seating capacities and mandatory masks.
Mobile check in and mobile key along with service request can be requested thru the Marriott Bonvoy App.
In keeping with Marriott's Commitment to Clean, we have notice made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout our property and in guest rooms. These include:
Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms, elevators, and escalators as well as provided more hand sanitizing stations.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Staff members will wear PPE (e.g., face coverings, gloves, etc.) based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by the local authorities. Guests are required to wear personal face coverings.
Electrostatic Spraying: We're utilizing enhanced technologies, including electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectants, to support our already rigorous cleanliness protocols.
Guest rooms are not occupied for 48 hours after the previous guest departure
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival.
We Truly Hope to see you all in January!
Look forward welcoming you to Nashville Starz!